As I sat in a tree, away from technology, people, the world, I felt His presence. I just thought about what God has done for me and thanked Him for everything. I saw these bright wings covering me and I felt his love so clearly. Then I looked at the mountain and saw bright light coming over the top. I thought about the town and wondered how many people knew what Jesus had done for them. God is not only wanting us and waiting for us, but is seeking after us and running to us as we return home. As we come to Him and realize His love for us, we want others to feel the joy we feel as well; we want to share His love with others. I tend to want to actively with myself in control try to help people, but this cannot be done. We cant help people on our own and shouldn’t try. As we grow closer to Him, it will come naturally that His light inside us will shine forth. It is so rewarding to see others accept this love, especially those who you have consistently prayed for but we must let go and let God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment